Many of our clients have design or marketing firms developing their promotional materials. We can work with anyone you choose on the development of your card’s design, but here is a few of the things that they should know about our development process, to get the job rolling smoothly and productively.
Specifications For Creation Of Artwork
- Length: 3.375″
- Depth: 2.125″
- Corner Radius: .125″
Fonts should be minimum 5 pt. in size. Fine or reverse type should be minimum 7 pt. in size.
Standard position for magnetic stripe: 5mm from top edge of card to top of stripe. Depth: track 2 magnetic stripe: .330″ track 3 magnetic stripe .5″
Formats For Submission Of Artwork
Electronic art files should be prepared for use with the following PC / Mac Platform programs:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps)
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- Corel Draw (.cdr)
We strive hard to keep our software as current as possible, please call to find out our current versions. Files may be supplied on: CD, thumb drive, or via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Notes On The Submission Of Artwork
- Include your name and contact information.
- Please include all support files and OUTLINE fonts with your submission.
- Please supply raster images at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, non lossy format.
- Include any Pantone (PMS) colour references applicable to your job.
- Dolphin will review all layers of all files to prepare for printing on plastic.
Special note: As there are many platforms and many versions of software, we prefer all finished files to be in PDF format, with fonts converted to outlines. Supplied fonts are not always compatible with our systems.